Join us for a full day’s felting workshop in the wonderfully unique historic surroundings of Trevince Victorian Stable Yard. Learn the art of creative felting with expert felt maker, Katrina Skipper, who has been teaching the art of patchwork quilting and felting craft for the past 10 years.
Under the tuition and guidance from Katrina, you will learn how to make a Christmas scene (which you can use for a card or wall hanging) and a choice of 2 or 3 Christmas decorations: Robin, Christmas Pudding or Candy Cane.
£85 per person. This full day’s workshop includes:
- Refreshments on arrival – fresh coffee, teas and tasty cookies
- Full day’s tuition, guidance and all materials used
- Delicious light lunch in our Cart Shed Cafe, with a glass of something fizzy
- Afternoon refreshments, fresh coffee, teas, with yummy cakes or tray-bakes
- Proudly take your handmade craft home with you
- Fun and friendships made