Join us for a day Willow Sculpting in the wonderful unique historic surroundings of Trevince’s Victorian Stable Yard.
Learn the art of willow work and make your own Peacock, under the tuition and guidance from experienced willow maker and sculpture – Lynn Kentish of ‘Lynn’s Willows’.
Under the tuition and guidance from Lynn, you will learn how to make a willow Peacock to take home with you to proudly show your loved ones and friends.
£85 per person. This full day’s workshop includes:
- Refreshments on arrival – fresh coffee, teas and tasty cookies
- Full day’s expert tuition and all materials used
- Delicious light lunch in our Cart Shed Cafe, with a glass of something fizzy
- Afternoon refreshments, fresh coffee, teas, with yummy cakes or tray-bakes
- Proudly take your handmade craft home with you
- Fun and friendships made