Print Making Workshop – 22nd August 2018
Print Making Workshop at Trevince
A wonderful opportunity to learn how to create your own lino printing ‘stamp’, to use to make your own unique gift card prints.
Angela Annesley of Ravens Tongue will be your expert Tutor for the day, you can read more about her and her creative gift on her website: http://ravenstongue.co.uk/
Join us on Wednesday 22nd August – 1000 to 1630 – in the Trevince Stables
- 10:00 Arrival – Welcome refreshments, Meet your Tutor, The Principles of Printing, Safety Using Cutting Tools and Waiver
- 10:30 to 12:30 Sketching, Cutting and Transfer
- A break for a delicious lunch and a glass of something fizzy – Hopefully served on the front lawn in the sunshine!
- 13:00 to 16:30pm Printing!
- Proudly take your lino transfer and prints home with you
For a full day of Lino Print Making tuition, refreshments, delicious luncheon, glass of something fizzy, additional afternoon refreshments and an opportunity to take home your lino ‘stamp’ and finished print work – £85 per person.
Please contact us to confirm your space and arrange payment
email@example.com / 01209 822 725
We thoroughly look forward to welcoming you to Trevince!