One more week to go, until our Country House Christmas 2018!
We are in the final stages of preparing Trevince for our third Country House Christmas event, which starts next Friday 30th November. Boxes are everywhere, but ready in each room to unpack and display the fabulous and unique gifts have available for you to buy for all your friends and loved ones.
Enjoy wandering from room to room, in the unique setting of Trevince. Shop as you pick up the special gifts sold from our Hall, Library & Billiard Room. Delight in the beautiful handmade gifts, when you discover the Artisans selling in our Drawing Room:
- Victoria Walker – Silver and Gold Kinetic Jewllery
- Rachel Stowe – Luxury Sculpted Silk-Velvet Garments
- Olive May – Cornish Handmade Seascape Jewellery
- Leggenda Bags – Handmade Handbags
- Holly Young Hats – Bespoke Hats and Fascinators
- Mangata – Mens Eco Shorts
- Mason & Brotherhood – Fine Furnishings & Bespoke Dog Chairs
- Weleda – Beauty Products
Our ‘pop up Cafe’ (in the main house) will serve delicious locally made cakes and treats, light lunches and afternoon teas.
Kern of Kernow will sell freshly ground takeaway coffees, teas and home made cakes from their Vintage French van in the Victorian Stable Yard, with the Truro Scouts selling hot chestnuts and mistletoe.
Further Artisans to entice you based in our Victorian Stable Yard are:
- Tresamble Trading – Vintage Tools
- Stephanie Johnson – Silver Jewellery
- Becky Dewey – Glass and Crystal Jewellery
- Giles Read – Hand Carved Walking Sticks
- Pendeen Pottery – Hand-Thrown Ceramics
- Andrew Bibbings – Animal Art
- Hack Shack – Crafts
- Chris Tate – Art
Don’t forget our Food Hall, opposite the Stables in the Coach House, with a differing mix of food Artisans each weekend.
With the Trengilly Singers performing on the two Saturdays, Students from Truro College singing on the first Friday, and ‘Kesseni‘ playing most days …
A great place to meet, eat, shop and be merry this Christmas time!